- This event has passed.
HeartStrong Faith Women’s Conference
February 25 @ 6:30 pm - February 26 @ 6:30 pm
HeartStrong Faith 2022 will be February 25-26!
The HeartStrong Faith Women’s conference is a gathering of women coming together to worship, pray, learn, and ultimately, lead others to Christ. Women will grow and flourish as they root themselves in the good soil of the Gospel, gaining influence and impact for the Kingdom of God.
- Nika Spaulding is a proud graduate of both the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor’s in Zoology and Dallas Theological Seminary with a Master’s of Theology. After several years as a Women’s Minister in North Dallas, God gave her the privilege of planting a church in Oak Cliff called St Jude Oak Cliff. She loves her new role as the Resident Theologian. When she’s not cheering on her Sooners, playing with her cat Clive, or enjoying a good meal with her friends, she’s probably sneaking off to Oklahoma to snuggle with her favorite humans: her nieces and nephew. You can find Nika’s musings on her podcast called God on Tap or find her messages on the St Jude Oak Cliff website.
- In order of importance, Rebecca Ashbrook Carrell is a joyful Jesus follower, a wife to Mike, mother to Caitlyn and Nick, author, conference speaker, and morning radio co-host on 90.9 KCBI.
- She has authored two books: Holy Jellybeans: Finding God Through Everyday Things and Holy Hiking Boots: When God Makes the Ordinary Extraordinary. She also co-hosts the Honest Conversations Podcast with Liz Rodriguez, where they look at tough topics through a biblical lens.
- Rebecca lives in Flower Mound, TX, serves as a member of Rock Pointe Church, and is currently working toward her Master’s in Theology at Dallas Theological Seminary. To find out more about Rebecca visit RebeccaCarrell.com.
- Liz, otherwise known as “Liz Rod on the Pod” from the Honest Conversations podcast, is a Dallas girl living in Lancaster, Pa. There she serves as the Director of Women’s Ministry at Calvary Church.
- Liz spends her days helping women take their next step in their walk with Christ. Her afternoons writing and her evenings with friends challenging the definition of community to something much deeper. If you need her, she is most likely exploring through grand adventures or watching a dancing show! You can find out more about Liz at www.lizann.life.
- Laura is a Bible teacher, worship leader, bestselling author, and Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter known for such hits as “Blessings,” “Indescribable,” and “Mighty to Save”. “Blessings” was certified gold in 2011 and inspired her first book, What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops. Laura’s music and writing show God’s love and grace intersecting with real life and serve as a reminder that despite questions or circumstances, he is the ultimate author of our story.
- She has a master’s degree in theological studies and a doctorate degree in worship studies. She has served as a worship leader at Perimeter Church in Atlanta since 2005, but her greatest joy is being a wife to Martin and mother to Josie, Ben, Griffin, and Timothy.
- From Scotland, Sheila is an author, Bible teacher, and television host. She has spoken around the world to over 6 million people and reaches a potential 100 million daily as co-host of the Life Today television program. As an international recording artist, Sheila has recorded 25 albums with multiple top 10 singles plus her new single “It Is Well” with Sir Cliff Richard.
- Sheila loves to make the Bible practical, sharing how God met her at her lowest point and helped her to rise up again. Sheila’s books have sold over 5.5 million copies including multiple bestsellers It’s Okay Not To Be Okay and her new book Holding On When You Want To Let Go.
- Texas is her home where she lives with her husband Barry and two little crazy dogs Tink and Maggie. Their son Christian is in graduate school.
Julia Jeffress Sadler
- Julia is a pastor’s daughter, minister, professional counselor, triplet mama, and wife to her junior-high sweetheart, Ryan who has seen God do immeasurably more than anything she could hope or imagine! After suffering three miscarriages in one year, God blessed her and her husband, Ryan, with triplets! Their story of faith, prayer, and evangelism in the midst of heartache has encouraged thousands around the world!
- Julia is a licensed professional counselor and Director of Next-Gen at First Baptist Dallas. She is a regular conference speaker, radio show guest, host of The Julia Sadler Show, and author of Pray Big Things published by Baker publishing.
- Her clinical training, biblical foundation, pastor’s daughter upbringing, and sense of humor provide a fresh perspective on cultural topics. Julia and her junior-high sweetheart, Ryan, live and minister in Dallas, Texas.
1. When will tickets be available?
Early Bird Tickets: Monday, December 13 – Friday, January 7
General on-sale: Saturday, January 8 – Thursday, February 24
2. Where is the event location?
Worship Center of First Baptist Dallas or LIVE online via stream.
3. Where do I park?
We have free covered garages for your convenience.
4. What about lunch?
When you register, you will have the option to order a box lunch. You can also discover restaurants or food trucks within three blocks of our location.
5. When do doors open?
Doors will open at 6:30pm on Friday evening and at 8:30am on Saturday morning. The event begins at 7pm Friday and 9am Saturday.
6. Where can I get up-to-date information?
7. How can I contact someone?
8. Is there childcare for this event?
In order to keep the price more affordable, we are not providing childcare for this two-day event.
9. Are there hotels near the event?
Yes, you can access hotel availability here:
Please note: KCBI and First Baptist Dallas do not recommend any specific hotels for this event.