Young Married | Nearly Wed Seminar and Retreat
April 23 @ 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until April 30, 2023
Are you engaged or seriously dating? Then our Nearly Wed Seminar is perfect for you and your love! As a couple, you will participate in insightful biblical teaching, enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience that will last a lifetime.
Our Spring 10-week Seminar kicks off on February 12 and runs through April 30. Join us Sunday mornings in the Horner Family Center in 718. Graduation will be on May 7.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
- Biblical Structure for Marriage
- Personality Types and Love Languages
- Sharing and Defining Expectations
- Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
- Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
- Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
- Planning Your Wedding
- Twogether Program sanctioned by Texas to receive discounted marriage license fee (up to a $60 value!)
- Workbook for each attendee
- 10-Point Relationship Assessment (a $35 value!)
- Three weeks of Marriage Mentoring with Trained and Certified Marriage Mentors who will review and discuss your assessment results with you and your fiance in a private setting.
- Couple’s Photo Session
- FREE Resources and Giveaways
$100 per couple for classroom sessions, relationship assessment, and one-on-one couple mentoring.
For more information, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.969.7851.REGISTER HERE
NEARLY WED RETREAT ($300)
March 31 – April 2
For just $300 per couple, couples can enjoy our Spring 2023 Nearly Wed Retreat. The Nearly Wed Weekend Retreat will include:
- Incredible accommodations
- BONUS Teaching Sessions not offered in the classroom sessions
- Extended quality time with your fiancé, other retreat couples, and our Nearly Wed Seminar Marriage Mentors
- Engaging team activities
- Delicious, Chef-prepared meals
- Much, much more!
For just $375 per couple, attendees can enjoy BOTH the Retreat + the 10-weeks of Classroom Teaching and Private Couple Mentoring!