- This event has passed.
DivorceCare | Surviving the Holidays
November 20, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a separation or divorce. Please join us on Sunday, November 20 at First Baptist Dallas Worship Center, 1st Floor, Room 108A, Classroom 2. There is no cost to attend. Child care is available.
The seminar features practical suggestions, guidance, and reassurance through video interviews with counselors, experts in divorce-related care, and other people who have experienced the holidays after a separation or divorce. These people share honestly about:
· Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
· What to do about traditions and other coming changes
· How to survive potentially awkward moments at holiday events
· How to help your children have a good holiday experience
· Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.
For registration, call Pathways Christian Counseling at (214)969-2456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.