SKILL LEVELS: BEGINNER–INTERMEDIATE
- Parent and adult student meeting on August 27 at 12:30pm in the Orchestra Room.
- Private lessons required—more details at registration
- At least one parent or guardian must attend class with students under 12 years old to observe, take notes, and practice with the child at home
- Please register both the student and the parent for the class
- Students ages 13-18 would benefit from having their parent involved, but parent attendance is optional
Deadline to Register: Sunday, September 10
Instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass