- This event has passed.
Father & Son Retreat
Spend quality time with your son in the great outdoors at our Father/Son Retreat May 20, featuring activities like archery, paintball, skeet shooting, and more. For all son’s ages 10 and older! We will start our event with Chick-Fil-A Breakfast sandwiches at 9am in Flower Mound. We will be wrapping up the event by 4pm on Saturday, May 20.
Pure Adventure Ranch: – at the intersection of Hwy 377 and Cross Timbers Rd in Flower MoundREGISTER HERE REGISTER TO BE A VOLUNTEER HERE
We Will Provide
- Food and drinks.
- Light breakfast,
- Everything for skeet shooting, archery, and paintball.
- Feel free to bring your own shotguns. NO OTHER FIREARMS, PLEASE.
What To Bring
- A great attitude and lots of energy.
- Outdoor clothing, including old clothes for paintball.
- Bring a towel, rain gear, and a change of clothes and shoes in case of rain. We do have shelter, but we also get out and play, even in the dampness (Our motto is “Fun! Rain or Shine!”).
You May Bring
- Your own shotgun, but we will have plenty for everyone.
- Bug spray, sun protection, hat, etc.
Please Do Not Bring
- Any rifles or handguns.
- Cell phones.
- Food, candy, soft drinks, or adult beverages.
- Your little sister.
If you would like to stay the night locally, there are cabins to rent at Twin Coves Marina on Lake Grapevine.
- Please visit – https://www.flower-mound.com/twincoves to book a cabin.
- No formal events or activities are planned for those planning to stay over Friday night.
- Meals for Friday night are on your own.