Young Married | Nearly Wed Seminar
January 14, 2024 @ 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until January 14, 2024
Are you engaged or seriously dating? Our Nearly Wed Seminar is perfect for couples preparing for marriage or engagement. As a couple, you will participate in insightful biblical teaching, enriching conversation, and engaging group activities to create a one-of-a-kind engagement experience that will last a lifetime.
Registration for Spring 2024 Nearly Wed Seminar coming soon! It will begin Sunday, January 14 at 11am in HFC718.
Your class will include teaching on crucial marriage topics like:
- Biblical Structure for Marriage
- Personality Types and Love Languages
- Sharing and Defining Expectations
- Healthy Communication and Conflict Skills
- Achieving Financial Balance and Creating a Budget
- Identifying Toxic Relational Habits
- Planning Your Wedding
- Twogether Program sanctioned by Texas to receive discounted marriage license fee (up to a $60 value!)
- Workbook for each attendee
- 10-Point Relationship Assessment (a $35 value!)
- Three weeks of Marriage Mentoring with Trained and Certified Marriage Mentors who will review and discuss your assessment results with you and your fiance in a private setting.
- Couple’s Photo Session
- FREE Resources and Giveaways
$100 per couple for classroom sessions, relationship assessment, and one-on-one couple mentoring.
For more information, contact Barry Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.969.7851.
NEARLY WED RETREAT ($300)
For just $300 per couple, couples can enjoy our Fall 2023 Nearly Wed Retreat. The Nearly Wed Weekend Retreat will include:
- Incredible accommodations
- BONUS Teaching Sessions not offered in the classroom sessions
- Extended quality time with your significant other, other retreat couples, and our Nearly Wed Seminar Marriage Mentors
- Engaging team activities
- Delicious, Chef-prepared meals
- Much, much more!
For just $375 per couple, attendees can enjoy BOTH the Retreat + the 10-weeks of Classroom Teaching and Private Couple Mentoring!