- This event has passed.
August 13 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Serve Dallas is a churchwide opportunity to gather and make a difference in our community by serving through our local mission partners.
We are so excited for Serve Dallas on August 13. Serving our community is the heartbeat of our church and our Pastor. We are excited to have you join us as we serve Dallas together!
This event is perfect for Sunday School Classes, large and small groups, families, or individuals who are looking to make a difference.
Check-In/Breakfast | 8:45AM
- If you need a t-shirt, one will be provided upon check-in
- Specific serving details will be sent the week of Serve Dallas
Available Service Opportunities | Types of Service
- Our Calling (sorting donations, cleaning, and serving food)
- Children’s Hunger Fund (filling food packs in their warehouse)
- Manna House
- Cornerstone Ministries
- Texas Baptist Men Warehouse
- Trusted World (working in their warehouse)
- Dallas Life
CHILDREN’S HUNGER FUND FOOD PACK PROJECT:
In addition to our in-person service opportunities, we are partnering with Children’s Hunger Fund- Project Food Pack, to provide food for undernourished children in the DFW area. Starting July 17, food packs will be available for pick-up on the Skybridge and Criswell Lobby. Individual packs are available as well as a case pack, which includes four food packs that will feed a family with multiple children.
To return your food pack, simply fill the food pack with the items on the list provided and return any time before August 17 to the Criswell Lobby.
FOOD PACK ONLINE OPTION:
If finding time to fill the food pack is an issue, you can still fill a pack online by clicking here: https://childrenshungerfund.org/give/
- Click “Give Now” and please make sure to enter First Baptist Dallas as the organization you are participating through.
WHY FILL A FOOD PACK?