What are Community Groups?
- Community Groups are small groups that meet either on or off campus that are designed to foster Christian community through fun, food, and fellowship. Community Groups are not intended to be a replacement for Sunday School, but a supplement.
Why do we need Community Groups?
- Community Groups exist to create environments both on and off campus where Christian community can take place and relational bridges can be formed.
Who can come to a Community Group?
- All of our groups are open groups, which means that you can join at any time and invite your friends to come with you. Currently, we have Community Groups for adults of all ages.
How often do Community Groups meet and where can I find out more?
- Some of our Community Groups meet weekly and some meet monthly. For a complete list of when our groups are meeting, please scroll down.
What can you expect when you come to a First Dallas Community Group?
- When you come, you will find a warm and welcoming environment and make immediate friends and connections. At every Community Group gather there will be a brief devotional and discussion from God’s Word, a time of intentional prayer, food, fellowship, and fun.
What if there is not a Community Group in my area?
- We are looking to strategically expand our Community Group ministry throughout the entire Metroplex. If we don’t currently have a Community Group in your area, you might be the one to help us start one! Fill out the form below for more information on starting a group in your area.
- Sunday Nights During Discipleship University
- Young Marrieds Date Night | Barry Ford
- Adult 2 | Rob and Crystal Ridlon | Room HFC 709
- Adult 3/4 | Linda Robert | Room HFC 710
- Single Adults | Kaleb Welch | Room HFC 700
- Grupo de Communidad en Español | Room HFC 707
- Home School Moms | Jennifer Felton | Truett Library
- Special Needs | Gary Felton | Room HFC 702
- Wednesday Nights
- Next-Gen Girls | Julia Jeffress Sadler | Room HFC 7 Lobby