Great news! Your ebook filled with devotions to get you rooted is on the way.
While you wait for “Rooted: Verses to Live By” to arrive, there are three important pieces of information for you to know:
1. In just a few minutes, you will receive an email with a copy of your ebook. This resource is free for you to share with others who could use encouragement in these times. We pray that the ebook blesses you tremendously.
2. This helpful resource is free because of the generosity of people who believe in our mission. First Baptist is a donor-funded ministry, which means everything we do to build God’s kingdom and share the truth of the Bible is a result of those who have paved the way through their generous gifts.
3. As First Baptist Dallas is a church that is built on the Bible, we believe in:
- GOD – We recognize that there is one and only one living and true God, who exists in three persons — Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit — but without division of nature, essence, or being. He is an intelligent, spiritual, and personal Being, the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. (Deuteronomy 6:4; John 1:1; John 1:14)
- FELLOWSHIP/COMMUNITY – We will actively pursue personal, family, and staff relationships characterized by integrity, mutual accountability, mutual serving, mutual encouragement, and mutual honoring. (Romans 12:10; 1 John 4:7-11)
- AUTHORITY OF SCRIPTURE – We value Bible-centered preaching and teaching as the foundation for all that we do. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- LIFE TRANSFORMATION – We will provide opportunities for every believer to develop a Christian worldview and thus engage the culture wherein he lives, works, and interacts. (Ephesians 4:13; Colossians 1:28)
- WORSHIP – We will seek to praise and worship Him passionately—as individuals, as families, and as a local church. (John 4:23-24)
- EVERY MEMBER MINISTRY– We will develop lay leaders who will function effectively in their respective roles of service and, in turn, train and mentor other believers for ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-12)